Thursday, June 23, 2016

Product Review: Tantino® Classic Aviator Sunglasses

This post does have product links.

If you are going outside Sunglasses are a must.  I grew up in the Top Gun era, come on you remember how cool those pilots were...  for Father's Day we gave dad a pair of  Tantino® Classic Aviator Sunglasses.  #tantinosunglasses

Here it the sunglasses on me.  Cool huh... Ok don't be to truthful.  I love the mirrored lens.  and the full coverage around the eyes.  They are flimsy feeling, I do like my sunglasses a bit more sturdy feeling.  They are light weight on the face and that is a plus. 




If you would like to see my YouTube review just click on the box below, it is embedded into the post.  Please ignore by laundry. 




You can buy your own on amazon here they are about $12.  Seriously, don't expect greatness from these they are nice but.... I would probably pay a but more and get nicer quality ones.

I recieved this product at a deep discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I am an influencer on Tomoson.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment