Wednesday, June 8, 2016

REVIEW: Angel Baby Organic Toddler Pillow

This post had affliate links. We all know how important sleep is to our bodies, minds, and spiritual strength. My question is what do you do with the child who has a hard time sleeping through the night, and taking a nap during the day is completely non-existent since he was 1 1/2. Very tired mama, and a very crancky child ALL DAY LONG... Is what happens.  I had the opportunity to try

Angel Baby ORGANIC Toddler Pillow http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZQ0P3B0 with my son for the past couple weeks.  What a difference it has been on him.  He is sleeping in his own bed through the whole night, and sleeps soundly.  I have to go in and dress him for the day in order to wake him up now.  I must admit I am not a huge follower of organic, (what sacrilege) but is nice.  I for one have not laid down on the pillow but this is what my son has to say about it.  "Mom, this is the best pillow ever. It is hard and soft at the same time, and so comfy.  I love it. Please don't get me any other pillow. "  So there you have it, the honest unbiased review from my little guy.  

My favorite part of the pillow is that my little guy likes it.  It is also made in the USA. Woohoo!!! 
I received this product at a deep discount in exchange for my review.  Through the Tomoson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment